Chest pain is usually defined as a feeling of pain or discomfort that you may feel at areas in the frontal part of the body between upper abdomen and the revolved. It is often considered as the most difficult and frightening swallowing that a person might have. Sometimes, diagnosing the reason of a chest pain whether it a life threatening one or not surge cowed for a medical professional.
It is said that each of us at one point of time have experienced pain in chest. Some times, it can be a harsh thorax pain. The thorax pain is often found as a common reason for people seeking emergency help at any hospital. Most of these people seek help fearing a heart attack. While it is true that extreme to mild pain are often considered one of the major and common swallowing of heart attack.
Causes of chest pain
As chest pain whether or not a sharp pain is often feared as a heat attack. However, there still remain many other possible causes for chest you. When some causes are serious and life threatening there are mildly inconvenient causes as well. Any tissue or organ in the chest can well be the pain source. These may include flexing its muscles, tendons, ribs, lungs, heart, nerves and esophagus.
Angina is one kind of a chest pain related to heart. This happens when heart do not get enough of oxygen and blood. The other causes of chest pain are as follows:
1. Asthma accompanied by cough, wheezing and "breath" in shortness
3. inflammation or strain of tendons and flexing its muscles between ribs
4. rapid breathing and anxiety
5. Chest you are also related to the problems with digestive system. It includes gallbladder disease, stomach ulcer, indigestion, and heartburn gallstones.
1. Mendoza squeezing, pressure, and tightening and crushing in chest
2. Pain radiates to left arm, jaw and between the it blades
3. Sharp chest pain occurring in the form of nausea, sweating, "breath" in shortness, racing heart and dizziness
4. Cough and fever that often produces yellow green phlegm
The risk of chest pain following the risk of heart attack often gets greater if your own family include a heart disease history. Smoking, overweight, high cholesterol, diabetes and high blood pressure may also result in pain in the chest.
The common diagnostic tests does include
1. Exercise ECG
2. An ECG
3. X-rays of chest
4. Cardiac Catheterization
5. Blood tests like-CPK isoenzymes, CPK, CBC, Troponin, LDH and LDH isoenzymes.
There are many complex tests required that depends on the difficulty of situations. If you experience severe pain, pressure, crushing in chest and that 3 for long then you should contact the emergency department as soon as possible. Many a times, pain moves out into left it, revolved, jaw, arm then you should immediately go to hospital.